Thursday, September 18, 2008

Same old, same old...

Well, I haven't updated in awhile because now that school has started every day pretty much has the same routine. I've been doing my own little preschool thing with Martie and Travis and it has really been fun. Travis is learning his letters and numbers and Martie is learning to copy everything Travis does. Caleb is really enjoying his school, but I wonder sometimes what they are learning because everyday I ask him what they did and he says..."Watched a movie." He's pretty tight-lipped about school. He did tell me that he plays basketball during recess and of course that makes me happy!! Travis was trying to get an extra cookie from me today and he said something kind of funny..."But Mom, if you give me one, then I won't take one." The kid sure needs to work on his bargaining. I have great kids, GOOFY, but great!

No comments: