Monday, October 27, 2008

It's our Halloween tradition that we carve pumkins every year, so on Sunday we made donuts and jack-o-lanterns. For some reason my jack-o-lantern every year seems to end up looking kind of goofy and a little slow. Travis saw mine and said "Oh, is it sad?" That pretty much said it all. Martie's is suppose to be Scooby Doo, but it's hard to tell. Travis' is the most scary, Caleb's is the one with the little nose, and Jeff did the skull. I think they turned out pretty good! I've also been having lots of fun making fun foods for the kids to eat. My mom always sends me little cookbooks with fun recipes in them, so this year we've Monster Mouths with Ghostly Mashed potatoes, Cheesy Bat Biscuits, Yummy Mummy Calzones, and R.I.P. Brownies. The kids love it! Well, i hope everyone is enjoying Halloween as much as we are.

2 comments:

The Carey's said...

I want your mummy calzone recipe!Great pumpkins- we are doing ours tonight.

Helms Family said...

Hey those pumpkins look good! They don't have the same effect in the day which is when I have seen them. I especially like the family picture after all the pumpkins are carved- Its very nice!