Thursday, August 14, 2008

Camping Trip



Well, we just got back from our last bit of fun before school starts. Jeff has been gone for 2 weeks doing his summer AT, so I decided I better get the kids out of the house before I go crazy. I took them up camping at a place near Preston, ID called Willow Flat campground. It is really pretty up there and the kids love to play in the river and ride their bikes around. My sister Jenny and her two kids came with us too! The river seems more like a creek to me, but especially because it is super COLD water. To get to our campsite you have to drive through part of the crick and my kiddos' just loved that. Anyway, Jeff gets back tomorrow and then school starts next week for Caleb.



1 comment:

Becky said...

So you are trying to get good mom points before school starts?