Sunday, August 3, 2008

Family Reunion FUN!!






So, after the temple sealing on Wednesday, we all headed up to Island Park to spend a few days as a family. We had a great time with lots of swimming, eating, a pie-eating contest, a greased watermelon contest (which I am proud to say I won the first race) and lots of remembering when...
I love my cousins and aunts and uncles so much and I know I'm biased buy I think they are the best ones in the world. The only bummer of the reunion was that not everyone could make it. Mom, Dad, Jenny, and Seth had to leave early and Kenny, Missy, Michele, Rob and James couldn't make it. I also really missed my cousin Kim who was always my partner in crime at family functions!! All in all, it was a great time and anytime we get to be with our loved ones we leave feeling so blessed!

1 comment:

The Carey's said...

I am so proud to know that I made your blog-so special!