Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Superheroes?

On a typical Wednesday you can find Trav, Marite, and I at the library, picking out books and enjoying storytime. Today, as we were driving to the library Travis was telling me all the superhero names that he has assigned to the family. They are as follows...

Jeff--Strongman
Caleb-Stretchman
Martie--Firegirl

He then notified me that he was Fastboy...

I was patient while I waited for him to assign me my totally AWESOME superhero name...
after a moment of pondering he said...

"well, mom, i guess you could be like cookgirl."

So EVERYONE else in the family gets a really cool superhero name and after racking his brain all Trav can come up with for me is cookgirl? You always no where you stand with Trav...I'm not fast, flexible, or cool in anyway...to him my value is in cooking. Does this please me? I do not know, but what do you think of my disguise?


4 comments:

Shauna said...

Ha ha! That's awesome!

The Carey's said...

I love the picture. You should have worn the strainer as a helmet.

Loralee and the gang... said...

Love it! They know how to cut to the chase, right?
:~D

Eldrberry Grove said...

This picture reminds me of a certain one in college that involved an apron, bowl and spoon.... :)