Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day
























Travis got a Tonka Bounce Back Racer (G&G Carey), dinosaurs, Guess Who?, some Super Hero action toys, and books! It was kind of funny, because I had used a big box of famous Amos cookies to wrap one of his gifts so when he ripped the paper off he said "I GOT COOKIES!"











Travis got Moon Sand from Santa Claus. I think if Santa had known that Moon Sand makes a big mess and had thought about all the sweeping Mom would have to do---he might not have brought it! hehe











Caleb is very excited about his ipod. I know, I know he is only 7....but he loves music and is always singing and so I figured what the heck...an ipod is really just the same as the walkman I begged my Mom for growing up. Haha





Caleb got an RC truck from Santa. He also got walkie talkies (from G& G Carey), Mega-rig Space Shuttle, ipod, light saber (A. Kathy), and some other things I can't remember. Too much stuff!!




Can't waste anytime-- Martie set up a tea party for her new babies on her new table. She's so sweet! Although at first she wasn't too fond of the boy baby doll. She kept saying "Mom I don't want the boy one, yours is the boy one."
Martie Jo with her Christmas gift. When she came out into the living room she was so excited--she squealed, pointed at the tree and said "ooooh Santa brought me babies!" She also got a baby playset to go with her dollies, barbie clothes & case, teaset, table & chairs (from Grandma & Grandpa), and a Little Petshop Playhouse, clothes (A. Kathy), & Hat/gloves (Grandma & Grandpa Pete). She loved it all!

















2 comments:

Loralee and the gang... said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Your kids look so cute in their new clothes...
Hey I noticed that Jenny has a blog too, but it's private. Any chance you can let her know I'd love an invite? I'd love to read her blog, too.
Thanks!
:D

CareyClan said...

Hey- this is so ironic, Maddie and Katie got the exact same iPods for Christmas too! Of course Katie's is purple, but Maddie's was the blue one too:)