Saturday, January 31, 2009

Out of the mouth of Travis...

So we took the kids to the swimming pool in Blackfoot the other day for a little family time. Martie and I went to change into our swimsuits in the women's locker room and apparently we missed some funny conversations. Jeff is always complaining about how loud the boys are in the bathroom (they don't know how to whisper or why someone might want to whisper). Anyway Travis tells Jeff that he has to go poo. So Jeff helps him on the toilet (sorry if this is a little gross) and is getting changed when he hears some grunting and groaning coming from Travis's stall. He peeks his head in and asks Trav if he his o.k.----Travis looks up at him, sighs, and says..."This one is gonna hurt."
I asked Travis later why it was so difficult and his response was..."some poop's hurt." FUNNY KID! Just says what's on his mind.

SAME DAY.....SAME LOCKER ROOM...DIFFERENT KID

After swimming, Jeff and the boys, head off to the lockeroom again. Jeff leaves the boys in their towels while he gets changed and as he is standing there "nakie" Caleb says..."that is the biggest weener I've ever seen." Hahaha (did I mention that Jeff wanted me to tell this story on my blog) anyway then Cheeto pipes up really loud..."Me and Caleb have little weeners."

Have I mentioned how glad I am that Jeff came with us to the pool & how glad I am that Martie is a girl!!

2 comments:

Loralee and the gang... said...

That's way too funny!
Out of the mouths of babes, huh!
:~D

Eldrberry Grove said...

LOL!! And Jeff didn't think that was an ego boost for him??? :)