Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Caleb reaches the age of accoutability...oh snap...




I can't believe my little baby boy is eight years old. I remember when they first put him in my arms...how new and wonderful it felt...and now he is such a part of me, I don't have a thought that doesn't include him. We didn't do anything to fancy for his birthday. We went bowling and Caleb got to invite a couple of friends (Joey and Annie), then we came home ate cake and opened presents. The picture of him with his mouth gaping open in excitement cracks me up because the present he is opening is SCRIPTURES! He is so righteous. hahahha
Caleb's presents were scriptures, star wars action figures (the force is with us... constantly...ugh), an art set, cubscout shirt & book, money, hat, PS2 game.
He is so spoiled. Thank you everyone for Caleb's gifts--you are way too good to us & we are blessed.

No comments: